Exhibition Antoni Gaudi
Exhibition on Charles Ray
How to become a parisian in one hour
Major European tour for the Rolling Stones' 60th anniversary
The Champollion adventure, in the secret of hieroglyphics.
Machu Picchu and the treasures of Peru
Gallen-Kallela - Myths and nature
Six Nations Championship
« AFTER ALL » – ACROBATIC SHOW AT LA VILLETTE
Marcel Proust, a Parisian novel
This winter, the Avar is invited to the Théâtre des Variétés
Joséphine Baker at the Pantheon
FASHION WEEK PARIS
Christian Louboutin : l’exhibition(niste)
- The exhibition takes place at the Palais de la Porte Dorée.
- Access from the hotel: metro line 4 (from Gare du Nord to Strasbourg Saint-Denis) then line 8 (from Strasbourg Saint-Denis to Porte Dorée)
- From February 26 to July 26, 2020.
Le Grand Prix d'Amérique
- Hippodrome de Paris-Vincennes
- 2 Route de la Ferme, 75012 Paris
The Grand Palais highlights Toulouse-Lautrec Art
- The opportunity to discover in more than 200 works, the uniqueness of an artist famous for the paintings of cabarets, brothels and Montmartre.
- With 32 paintings, the Toulouse-Lautrec Museum in Albi is the biggest contributor to the exhibition, which brings together works from around the world.
Van Gogh, "La Nuit Etoilée" exhibition at the l’Atelier des Lumières
- The exhibition ends on January 05, 2020.
- Nocturnes from December 20th to January 5th from 10am to 10pm. Closed on Sunday at 19h on 22, 29 December and 5 January / closed at 18h on 24, 25, 31 December and 1 January.
- Atelier des Lumières
- 38 Rue Saint-Maur, 75011 Paris
Charlie Chaplin: The Man-Orchestra
- Exhibition : Cité de la musique – Philharmonie de Paris 75019 Paris
- End date : 26th January 2020
The Beaujolais Nouveau is back!
- History: September 8, 1851, a decree published in the Official Journal states that wines of appellation of origin can be sold only from December 15. However, following the claims of the wine syndicates, November 13 following a new note states "under what conditions some wines can be marketed now, without waiting for the release of December 15". That's when the name "Beaujolais Nouveau" is created!
- The date was variable then fixed in 1985 on the third Thursday of November
Marie-Antoinette at the Conciergerie - Until January 26th, 2020
- The exhibition will end on January 26, 2020.
- Fifteenth and penultimate child of the Emperor Francis I, she married at the age of 14 Louis XVI, then dolphin of France, then King of France and Navarre.
- Marie Antoinette was imprisoned at the Conciergerie. Her trial was held a few meters from her cell, at the Revolutionary Court, following which she was guillotined on October 16, 1793 on the Place de la Revolution (now Place de la Concorde).
- From October 16th, 2019 to January 26th, 2020
- Open daily from 9.30am to 6pm
- 2, boulevard du Palais
- 75001 Paris