Charlie Chaplin: The Man-Orchestra
- Exhibition : Cité de la musique – Philharmonie de Paris 75019 Paris
- End date : 26th January 2020
The Beaujolais Nouveau is back!
- History: September 8, 1851, a decree published in the Official Journal states that wines of appellation of origin can be sold only from December 15. However, following the claims of the wine syndicates, November 13 following a new note states "under what conditions some wines can be marketed now, without waiting for the release of December 15". That's when the name "Beaujolais Nouveau" is created!
- The date was variable then fixed in 1985 on the third Thursday of November
Marie-Antoinette at the Conciergerie - Until January 26th, 2020
- The exhibition will end on January 26, 2020.
- Fifteenth and penultimate child of the Emperor Francis I, she married at the age of 14 Louis XVI, then dolphin of France, then King of France and Navarre.
- Marie Antoinette was imprisoned at the Conciergerie. Her trial was held a few meters from her cell, at the Revolutionary Court, following which she was guillotined on October 16, 1793 on the Place de la Revolution (now Place de la Concorde).
- From October 16th, 2019 to January 26th, 2020
- Open daily from 9.30am to 6pm
- 2, boulevard du Palais
- 75001 Paris
Sleepless Night, October, 5th
20th anniversary, Quai Branly Museum